A broker can provide unbiased advice and will be able to listen comprehensively to your needs, explain how all insurance products work, go over all of the options and then help you come up with the best solution. Brokers have access to all of the insurance carriers and know the ins and outs for each carrier. We know who the good guys are.
When dealing with other products other than term life such as permanent life, critical illness and disability coverage, it's always in your best interest to work with an independent broker who knows the products and the contracts and can answer all questions while giving you proper guidance and helping you consider things you may not have thought about.
Here are the TOP 10 reasons to work with a broker:
10. Unbiased advice: we help you understand how different products work along with the pros/cons
9. Save you time: we research the market and keep up to date on all products and pricing
8. Understand your needs and help you plan properly
7. You don't know what you don't know: a broker can help you think about things you may not have considered
6. Save you more time: brokers deal with the insurance company directly on your behalf which can save you a lot of time going back and forth with the carrier
5. Access to the market: there are many carriers that only distribute their products through
brokers so on your own you would not be able to purchase
4. Credibility. we know which companies are good and which ones are not so good
3. Save you money: we will be able to compare the cost of insurance across all carriers
2. We go to bat: if you have a claim down the road we are on your team and we will fight to ensure you get what you have been paying for
1. Our time and service are free!